Cake Boss: Carlo’s Bakery – Hoboken

95 Washington Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201) 659-3480

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday: 7:00am – 7:30pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 5:30pm

This past thursday, I was fortunate enough to visit the Cake Boss bakery in Hoboken!  For those of you who don’t know, TLC, has this reality tv show called Cake Boss, which is about the ups and downs of the everyday life of this famous bakery in Hoboken.   Buddy Valastro is the guy who runs the bakery, and he is the chief cake designer and he’s well respected in the country!  I have seen Buddy on the Food Network, my favorite network of all networks by the way, and he was a participant of the Food Network Cake Challenge.  I was interested in his work and of course now that he has his own show on TLC, it makes me that much more interested about him and his bakery in Hoboken!

I work in Jersey City, which isn’t too far away from Hoboken.   My co-workers planned a going away party for one of my co-worker in Hoboken and the first thing I thought was the Cake Boss’ bakery!! I knew I had to go there before they close at 7:30pm.  I quickly left in the middle of a pre-game celebration in Jersey City, which all my co-workers couldn’t understand, except for the ones who lives in Hoboken, and hopped on the next path train to Hoboken!  I felt so excited and exhilerated to be there.  I really didn’t cake that I was missing out on the pre-gaming party because I know that the actual party is in Hoboken!  But it would have been nice if I could have shared that excitement with another person.

Now let me share pictures of my visit there!

Carlo's Bake Shop

Carlo's Bakery Mini Cakes

Carlo's Bakery Designer Birthday Cake

Carlo's Bakery Delicious Cannoli

Carlo's Bakery Delicious Cannoli

Pasticutta Ricotta, Hazelnut Tart, and Pingoli Tart

Pasticutta Ricotta, Hazelnut Tart, and Pingoli Tart

Be prepared to wait about 15+ minutes when you’re in the bakery.  When I was there at around 7pm, there were a lot of people inside.  You must grab a hold of the girl behind the counter otherwise people will skip you, like that happened to me!  I was astonished by all the fabulous pastries there that I didn’t even mind at all.  They take credit cards so my advice is to buy whatever your heart desire!  Call me crazy, but I think it’s worth paying in installments for all the fancy italian pastries here!

On the advice on my co-worker, I bought two cannolis to try!  I think cannolis are a hot item here because I see customers ordering by the pounds! I have to admit, the best cannoli that I have ever had is from this bakery.  Now, I’m not being bias, but I’m being honest.  The cream is not too sweet, like I’ve experienced with other cannolis, and it complimented well with the awesomely crispy deep fried shell.  I really liked it.  The tarts were pretty good!  Now I’ve never had these kinds of tarts before so I can’t give you my critique of it.  But everything that I’ve had in this bakery, including some Italian cookies that my co-worker convinced me to get, are really good!

What a fantastic trip coming here and I will definitely make more trips in the future!

<3,

FCG.

** Update **

This was a message from Matt @ http://shop.carlosbakery.com

Hi All,
Great post FineChinaGirl. Thanks for visiting the shop and sharing your pics online. Hope to see you there again soon.

Just wanted to share with everyone…so many people have been asking for carlos bakery gear so we set up an online shop: http://shop.carlosbakery.com

Hope to meet you all sometime at the shop.

Author: finechinagirl

Comments

120 Responses to “Cake Boss: Carlo’s Bakery – Hoboken”

1. Eric Fleming on July 6th, 2009 4:51 pm

Cocoa Bakery, located in Jersey City, will be able to offer cakes and many of what Carlo’s offers.

While we’re under construction, we’re taking orders for cakes, cookies and other items and baking them off site.

Please consider us for your going away party cake. You’ll find us competitively priced, very attentive to the customer, aaaand the biggest compliment we’re received about our cakes is that people that don’t like cake love ours.

2. Yolie Turner on July 6th, 2009 7:51 pm

Having an Asian Theme Birthday party for 125/p Would love to get info on a Red Velvet-Cherry blossom cake. Possibilities – sheet cake or 5 tier. And somehow place happy birthday Yolie in caligraphy (did I spell that right?) Live in Chicago area. Party will be held in China Town

3. JEFF YOUNG on July 7th, 2009 12:11 am

Your cakes look good with all the work u put into them me and my girlfriend watches the shows u have on,TLC . Keep up the good work and good luck

4. Marie & John Boutote on July 10th, 2009 3:15 pm

Comment: We have been watching you on TLC- Buddy, you are one of a kind.We live in Ct., but one day we will make it to your bakery. I, too, am Italian, and family means everything to me. Your designs are like no others.You are truly from the old school, catering to all kinds of customers, making sure they are totally satisfied and if something does go wrong, you will fix it. We don’t know you except watching you on TV, but I can tell, you are truly a family man who loves his family. My husband has been out of work since last Nov. and sometime he feels down, but when he watches your show you will see a smle on his face,especially, when someone tries to play a joke on you. You’re the bes! God bless you and good luck with your show.
    John & Marie

5. Myrna Santiago on July 11th, 2009 8:22 pm

I would like to know if you ever made or will ever show on your show you making Garfield the cat I love the cat he is my favorite and I would like to see him on your show please let me know if you buddy ever made him or will make Garfield the cat..
    Myrna Santiago

6. Iliana OviedoToledo on July 15th, 2009 12:48 pm

i grew up in hoboken and left to florida in 1998, i miss your goodies the rum cake no one makes it like Carlo..how about a palm tree in your display..i wnated one the other day and no one could make it!!keep up the good work you guys are a hard working family..ps tell Danny i said hello i went to school with Dragone , Mrs. Lanwher’s class

7. nan hunt on July 20th, 2009 10:01 pm

Would like to know price ranges, i.e., FAO Schwartz cake, beach cake, etc.
    Would be interested in the event I may order one. Love the show!!!

8. Pat Lennon on July 25th, 2009 3:25 pm

Dear Buddy and Everyone,

First of all I want to say I watch your show every week and I love it, I lived in Clifton, New Jersey for 30 t years. I moved to Montna 20 years ago and I still can not find any bakeries out here, I miss having a good bakery to go every Sunday and get cakes and hard rolls ect, I wish you could open a bakery here in Roundup, Montana. I would love it,. I am Italian also and I really miss having great food like you have in your bakery.
    Thank You for reading my e-mail. I know everyone is verybusy.

Pat Lennon

9. Joseph Tanski on July 25th, 2009 10:45 pm

I’m going there in the fall (2009). I’m excited about eating some cannoli. I love them! I just hope I don’t get a stomach ache and get the runs from eating too many of them. I lose self control around excellent cannoli.

10. Gary Ruyle on August 2nd, 2009 12:29 pm

My wife & I watch your show every chance we get. It’s a wonder that Carlo’s doesn’t have a heart attack especially when the lower those beautifl cakes down the stairs to the truck. We have ofented wodered if you don’t have more than one shop where you make thes wonderful cakes. As we see you using an elevator instead of the stairs.

Kepp baking as we love your show & the bricker back & forth also makes it interesting.

The ideas you come up with are interesting & how the out come will be for the customer.

11. cheyenne on August 11th, 2009 7:18 pm

hey i love your cakes but i never ate one before so but they are so cool.

12. Roxanna Martinez on August 16th, 2009 11:17 am

Dear Carlos and family, hi! i live in Miami my husband and i love watching your show. i can;t stop thinking about your cannoli. this mornig i called the bakery to find out if you deliver , so sadly you don’t. but, i will go one day to visit. keep up the good work…….

13. Lisa Jackson on August 17th, 2009 7:57 pm

Love the show, and am in awe of the design and artistry that goes into these cakes. Made me wish I was married in Hoboken instead of Ft. Lauderdale! Keep up the wonderful work. Truly amazing.

14. CRISTA VANNATTER on August 17th, 2009 8:05 pm

Hey buddy, I would like to know if you ever do cakes and have them delivered outside of the states? My daughter and I love your show and would like the oppurtunity to meet you, I have an aniversary coming up on the 6sept09 and I have been married 13yrs.. I know that, that is too soon but I would like to know if I was able to make it to Hoboken as I work for starwood hotel and resorts and have a Sheraton hotel there. would you be able to make my anniversary cake for next year? If you could respond when you have the time that would be the best surprise of a life time for my husband. Thank you Crista Vannatter…

15. gicelle on August 17th, 2009 8:13 pm

*hey buddy i l <3 your cakes i see your show cake boss it is awesome*
    *i want to be a pastry chef when i grow up*
    *i am in middle school and i enjoy baking*
    * so i have not tried one of your cakes but they look amazing *
    * keep up the good work you and your fam are awesome*
    * I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE YOUR CAKES AND SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. pat swanson on August 18th, 2009 1:42 am

Hello,my name is Patricia-pat for short.I just wanted ti say I watch your show and all the family that works with you. It reminds me when I was growning up and my Nana would bake some of the things you do.You make me proud to be a Italian. I miss all the good times growing upwith my nana and aunts that would my italian cookies. so i watch the best show on t.v. yours cake Boss. thank you very much i enjoy watch your beautiful family . thank you Mrs Patricia Swanson

17. shannon on August 18th, 2009 9:04 pm

l watch your show on monday and your cake are so cool.l would like to kown if l can have the recipe for your cannoli that good very very good

18. ANNA on August 24th, 2009 2:26 pm

I LOVE CAKE BOSS

19. ANNA on August 24th, 2009 2:50 pm

DEAR BUDDY, MARY,DANNY,& EVERYONE

I LOVE LXIES CAKE & ALL THE OTHERS . MY MOM SED ONE DAY I CAN GET ONE OF YA’LL CAKE’S.

LOE YOU

20. Linda Jackson on September 15th, 2009 11:49 am

Hi Buddy!
    I watch your show all the time and I truly love it. It’s really refreshing to see a tight knit family as yours working together with love. Today is my 43rd Birthday and I have been hinting my family about wanting one of your ready made cakes, but most likely they won’t travel from Manhattan to NJ for cake. Oh well, i guess one day i will have to go and visit your Bakery myself.
    Take care Buddy & Family

21. Nancy Smith on October 6th, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi Buddy,
    My parents grew up in Hoboken(Willow Ave) and your baked goods have been a big part of our Big Italian family gatherings. I live in CT. and long for the days of a good old Italian bakery. I wanted to know if you deliver to CT. I have a very special friend that is dying from ALS and want a really special cake. He has a reel lust for life and a great attitude for someone who is dying. He loved to ride his harley and has a tattoo Till The Wheels Fall Off on his neck. He is an inspiration to all. We will be celebrating his birthday on Oct. 23rd. Is this something you could do? We might be able to pick it up. Could you e-mail me details and price.

22. Robert Bitterman on October 6th, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey

I need a cake made in August 2010. In August 2010 Starlight Studio and Art Gallery is going to celebrate it 5th anniversary I need a Cake made for it. I need to now how much it will cost.

Robert Bitterman

23. Delia Di Vizio on October 25th, 2009 11:26 pm

Dear Buddy and staff,
    I watch your show religiously..and let me tell you what i think of it..You leave me speachless every episode..your cakes that you and your staff create each and every time are stunning!! I love all your theme cakes and your wedding cakes..i can’t begin to understand how the hell you people do it?? There is alot of talent going on at Carlo’s backery!! Its truly unforunate that i live wayyyy out of your area..try toronto ontario. Im getting married hopefully by next fall and i would have loved for you buddy to have made my cake..and i would have paid a pretty penny for it too!! I just want you to know that i think your amazing and keep up the good work..If im ever in New York you can bet I’ll be paying you guys a visit. I am leaving with something. All the best to you Cheers to another 100 years!!
    Sincerely..Delia

24. Aida on October 25th, 2009 11:42 pm

Hi Buddy, I watch your show and I love your cakes!! My grandaughter turns 16 August 2010 ,her theme is Tinker Bell.Do you deliver to South Jersey,and can you give me your prices.

Aida Quintana

25. Tinly on October 26th, 2009 6:59 pm

I am getting married on Feb.13,2010. My theme is romantic Hawaii style. I want you to make my cake for my very special day. I need to know how much and any suggest you have. I don’t have anything in mind! I need your help. Also I need to know could you ship it to me I live in Alabama.

Tinly Bothwell

26. brandi and samantha on October 26th, 2009 7:00 pm

hello, acyually we watch ur show all the time the cakes are amazing, but we we would love to try ur pastrie exspceially the conollis. we were in new jersey for a weddin in cape may but didnt have time ti go to ur shopp very disappointed but all i have to say is me andmy daughter love watching ur show, but we have been lookin to see how we can order some conollis cause i havent had one but i dont want to try any other conolli but the famous cake bosses lol. so hopefully we will be able to have them shipped to indiana thats were we are from small town called brookville. but you guys r the best!

27. casey harris on October 26th, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello my mother was wondering what the average price of the wonderful cakes you make were?

28. jeremy on October 26th, 2009 8:01 pm

hi buddy i am a real big fan of yours my litle cousins birthday is coming up but i dont have no money and i want it to be about princesess please can you do it for free plese please please

29. ERICKA on October 27th, 2009 12:15 am

HI CAKE MAN I’M HAVING MY GODDAUGHTER A HOLLYWOOD THEME PART ON NOV. 14TH WITH ABOUT 50 PEOPLE. I WOULD LOVE FOR U TO DO A CAKE FOR MY PARTY.. CAN U PLEASE RESPONED WITH A APPOINTMENT FOR A TASTING AND A PRICE.. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

30. JOSE L PATRONE on October 27th, 2009 7:50 am

MEGUSTARIA TRABAJAR CON TIGO LO HARIA SIN SALARIO ALGUNO PARAMI ERES EL MEJOR SOY DE PUERTORICO

31. matt on October 28th, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi All,

Hope to meet you all sometime at the shop.

32. scheri on November 1st, 2009 8:39 pm

You are so ausome and so cool.I cant wait to go to your Bakery.
    I think you make the best cakes ever.I even stay up with my kids at
    night wachting your show even on schhol nights.My kids think you are ausome and so do i.

33. scheri on November 1st, 2009 8:41 pm

Buddy your the best and so ausome. I love your shows

34. tina in florida on November 3rd, 2009 2:27 pm

love the show! i’m saying all my pennies up so i can have a speciality cake made! i love the whole family! mama is the best !to many more years !

35. helenmary johnson-berna on November 9th, 2009 10:55 pm

Im an American Airline Flight Attendant and want to fly in to LGA for the day to visit Buddy from Cake Boss. I want to buy 2 of everything and jump on a plane back to Chicago.Is it worth it?

36. Rosemary Nuzzo on November 13th, 2009 8:44 pm

Dear Buddy,
    The Nuzzo family love your show. Especially my daughter Brianna. She wants to be a pastry chief like you. Her dream is to meet you and see how you work. Best Wishes To you and your family!
    The Nuzzo Family

37. Norma on November 15th, 2009 1:47 am

I am trying to find out how much would buddy charge for a cake. The way i want the cake to look like is with my mother’s face and the face of her 7 grandkids around her. It doesn’t have to be a big cake it could be a small or even a medium size cake thank you

38. Garanisha From Miami on November 17th, 2009 10:26 am

Hey Cake Boss & Staff… I Love your Show and whenever i visit your coast ill be sure to drop in and make a BIG Buy… Email me your prices… PLEASE AND THANKS…

->Nee-Nee

39. Carol Moore on November 21st, 2009 9:07 pm

Hey Buddy,
    My Family and I all watch your show. My son Connor 9 yr old and Daughter Kelsey 7yr old just love your show. They always ask me Mom when is the Cake Boss on. My Daughter Kelsey never had a cake made for her. kelsey is allergic to peanuts, egg, milk and all dairy. She is making her communion May 1st and I know if she had a cake made from the Cake Boss she would be beside herself with happiness. TO MAKE KELSEY A CAKE WOULD BE A GREAT CHALLENGE BUT IF ANYONE CAN DO IT YOU CAN.
    Fans,
    Carol, Kevin Connor & Kelsey

40. Luz Alamo on November 27th, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi! My name is Luz and I’m from Meriden CT (originally from Brooklyn NY), I just wanted to say my husband Jose and I literally spent our WHOLE Thanksgiving Day watching your marathon on TLC. I’ve never seen such BEAUTIFUL, WELL CONSTRUCTED, PUT TOGETHER, cakes. We were truly AMAZED by what I saw. I begged my husband to look you up and promise me a trip to your bakery, I desperately want to inquire about your cakes We have a 14-month old little girl with a baptism coming up and I would be in heaven if I could purchase one of your speacialty cakes. We also think your team is HILARIOUS!!!. Honestly great show, great family, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

41. ryan loftus on November 30th, 2009 6:21 pm

you show is the best, keep up the great work!!!!!! ill try to stop buy sometime

42. Armani Coward on November 30th, 2009 9:54 pm

My name is Armani I am 13 years old I must say when I watch you on cake boss all I want to do is bake I ask my mom for christmas for baking goods and fondon maker I will be 14 in feb.4, 2010 and I ask my mom to let you make my cake for me. And can you tell me what high school I could go to learn how to bake. Can you also let me know where can my mom get a fondo maker. Thank you so much I hope I could get a chance to meet you because I would like to be just like you one day. Oh can you tell me what I need to get started.I go to bed looking at your show. I like that you change your day till Monday night my mom let me watch. Thank you Armani

43. breeonna on December 2nd, 2009 1:48 pm

hi i love your cake designs! they rock but there not as good as ace of cakes cakes!

44. Lorraine from Clifton, NJ on December 7th, 2009 8:25 pm

Buddy,

You are a genius……words cannot describe the enjoyment I get from watching your creations and show. Not only are you the most creative cake artist I’ve ever seen, I love that you’re so “New Jersey” along with your lovable family. I hope the good Lord continues to bless you forever!

Jersey Girl, Lorraine

45. hector hernandez on December 9th, 2009 8:52 pm

hello im a big fan of your show.. and if you can reply because i wanna have a tour around your bakery.. please and thanks

46. annemarie on December 14th, 2009 9:48 pm

hi there buddy. i am trying to see if you can make me a cake of a pug puppy. i am looking to feed about 75 people . the pug needs to be tan with a black face. please let me know if you think you may be able to do this cake for me . thanks anne,

47. ELIZBETH GARICA on December 15th, 2009 2:03 pm

HEY BUDDY YOUR CAKES ARE ALSOME I LOVE YOUR CAKES YOUR MY IDOL WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO MAKE CAKES JUST LIKE YOU

48. alisha warner on December 20th, 2009 10:10 am

Hello Buddy and the gang.

I have a little bit of a request. My daughter is turning 16 on january the 11th 2011. she only wants a cake done by you. We are planning to have a visit down there in january of 2011 for this opportunity if possible could you make her a sweet 16 birthday cake, i would like for you to email me the price list she would like a twilight birthday cake that says Happy Birthday Kortney!!!!!! Sweet 16. The cake would have three book stake on top of each other all in black. with red writing

49. Rashida on December 21st, 2009 3:49 am

i really love this show and i watch it all the time…I really would like to buy a cake from you shop but it’s hard for me to find you prices so could you pleasee e-mail me your prices …PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE… I would really love to surprise my mom with the cake for her BIG 40… love the show a lot.

50. MOM KATHERINE''n''DAUGHTER DANNIE on December 22nd, 2009 2:21 pm

ha buddy this is dannie i am 9 n i want tu know can u make deliveries in florida because i dont know if my parents r going tu du it or not but i really want like a 3-d bobby jack cake that would be soooooooooooooooo clean.i really luv your show and i really like the cakes also ”n” please if u get this measage reply because i really want a cake from cake boss.my birthay is on june 25 so u have a lot of time.p.s. please,please,please.please,please reply. KATHERINE”N”DANNIE

51. MOM KATHERINE''n''DAUGHTER DANNIE on December 22nd, 2009 2:26 pm

SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING THIS THE FIRST TIME CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL ADRESS

52. abigail on December 28th, 2009 8:47 pm

i just have a question how much do ur cakes cost

53. Amy kuchar on December 31st, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh my gosh buddy valastro is my role model I have whatched evey episode of cake boss and he inspired me to open my own bake shop one day and my love for baking I find him absolutely amazing with his hands all of his cakes are amazing and beautiful and I am determined to eat a cupcake from his shop

54. finechinaguy on January 6th, 2010 12:15 pm

Please for your own safety, you should not post your full name and address as you are a minor.

55. Carol on January 8th, 2010 11:06 pm

Hi Carlos,

I love watching you in the cake challenges and your own TV show. I have never seen anyone as creative as you are with cakes. You really have a gift from God. Keep up the good work.

56. Sheri on January 12th, 2010 5:23 pm

My family would like to come visit your shop for our next vacation and we were wondering when Cannoli Day is in 2010. We love your show!

57. Courtney Webb on January 13th, 2010 2:09 pm

OMG Im a huge fan of the show and Ive always wanted to be a cake designer. Im an Art IV and I love to paint and make up ideas. With my life going on pause for a little boy I dont think my dreams will come true. Im from a small town in Ohio, called Wheelersburg and I would love it if Buddy could contact me, even if its an email or something…Im 18 years old and Im a high school senior. It would totally make my day. Like I said I love the show!!

E-mail: Webbcl10@hs.burg.k12.oh.us
    Phone: 740-574-5815

58. Shelley on January 14th, 2010 4:34 am

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE you KIDDING ME???? Buddy is NEVER going to read this! This is not ‘his’ site. I HIGHLY suggest that if you have a special request for him or if you want to brag on him or anyone dealing with the bakery, that you go to the Carlo’s Bakery website. And yes, there is one. You can also call the bakery. Please read things before you go and ppost a bunch of stuff and waste your time and evergy. Not being mean, just giving a little help.

59. finechinaguy on January 15th, 2010 11:44 am

Its weird isn’t it? The post is clearly not written by Buddy but so many people’s comments assume so.

60. Sydney David on January 16th, 2010 2:58 pm

WOW I just love your cakes and it,s my birthday on the 17th of Janaury. Im gonna be ten. And I want to make a cake like you do. I always stay up late and wach your show. I cant wait to see another one of your shows. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. Alexis on January 18th, 2010 6:42 pm

We went to your local we came from puerto rico to taste your canoli , the fruit tart and the cakes wast increible , tank for sing the t shirt

62. yesliann moncion on January 31st, 2010 4:35 pm

HI BUDDY AND EVERYONE AT THE SHOP……… I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP……… IM TURNING 13 AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU AND THE FAM. COULD MAKE ME A CAKE. I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!! LOVE AND YOUR BIGGEST FAN YESLIANN

63. Ruby and paula on February 1st, 2010 9:55 pm

We see you every nigth onT.V we live in Boston but when we go to New Jersy we will try to go visit you and taste your delitious cakes ok. also we like the lady who makes the best designes

Congratulations nice family buisness.

64. Emma on February 7th, 2010 7:09 pm

I love your show and I want to work with you all one day! I am a fabulous artist and I am good at sculpting! And Mary, don’t yell at Buddy! He is a very busy man, and he does not have time for your complaints!

65. Emma on February 8th, 2010 7:45 am

Me again, please email me back!

66. ALICE REID on February 8th, 2010 11:36 am

Hi Buddy

I wanted to write and let you know that my 10 year old daugher Jenna is your number one fan! She never misses an episode of “Cake Boss”, and is even starting to talk with a NJ accent! We live in Canada and she wants me to take her to visit your shop this summer…..I’m gonna try! She would be over the moon if you could send her an email!

We love you Buddy!

67. suleika alegria lopez on February 10th, 2010 12:01 am

one day i need to tasted the canoli the u cake boss make ,look so nice

68. Katherinena on February 13th, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello Buddy! I am a huge fan! I have never tried one of your canoli’s so mayne I will one day soon! And for Frankie, you are really cute!

69. Katherina on February 13th, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey Buddy an the MF! I love your show and I love to make cakes! Hopfully I will visit you all one day! What do you put in your Fondont? Email back! please.

70. trina on February 13th, 2010 11:34 pm

HEY, BUDDY
    I want to write you this comment cuz my daughter is crazy for your cakes she even told me that for her 15 b-day she wanted me to take her all the way over there to N.Y for you could make her cake . you have no idea how much she likes your show shes even going to N.Y for a field trip to and she told me she was going to sneak away form the teacher to go to your shop well maybe she will. Remember she loves your show BUDDY bye
    P.S we live in SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA IT’S SO FAR AWAY FORM WERE YOU ARE.

! ILY YOUR SHOW!

71. E.R.BUTLER on February 16th, 2010 2:09 pm

HELLO,

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ORDER A CAKE AND HAVE IT SHIPPED. I LIVE IN NY AN THE CAKE WOULD GO TO SAN DIEGO.

THANK YOU.

72. elissa amiruzat on February 25th, 2010 12:50 am

sedapnya cake tu

73. Carly age 6 on March 19th, 2010 7:48 am

hi budy! I lick yor shoe I alway wantd 1 of yor caks i want 1 for my 6 b- day but my mommy and daddy saide that insded of a cak they got me a labtop my cak that i alwayswantd wus a wizrd of oz cak in yor lov carly age 6

74. Kimberly D. on March 20th, 2010 10:22 pm

omg I Love All The Cakes That Buddy And The Crew Does. I Would Love If They Could Do My 16th Birthday Cake But I Live In The South And The Bakery Is All The Way Up North. But Gud Luck On Everythin!!!!And The Show Rules. I Love When Buddy N Mary Grt Into It.lolz.

75. Nikki on March 29th, 2010 3:14 pm

You’re so lucky that you got to go there!!!!!!! I am jealous…
    I live in Toronto (Canada, eh..hahaha), and I hope to someday make it out there to his bakery…
    I know it’s far, but if I end up going to New York for a trip, I will DEFINITELY be making it out to Carlo’s Bakery… It would be a waste NOT to go! ;)
    Great pictures, I love that show, and his cakes are all amazing works of art…
    -Nikki

76. sarah moore on April 12th, 2010 3:44 pm

This is for Buddy. I love love LOVE cake boss! I watch it when ever I can. I love the cakes that you make. I hope you have time to see me and my family on spring break. that is if you see this e-mail. If you do see this I juess I might see you this weekend. Bye:)

77. Loretta Beady on April 14th, 2010 11:21 am

When is Cannoli Day in April 2010 ?

78. hunter on April 26th, 2010 9:22 pm

how much does the cake and cup cakes cost?

79. shahanz asakizadeh on June 3rd, 2010 12:30 pm

Dear Buddy , I am trying to open my bakery and the only wish I have is some day I can have you in my bakery . I will send picture from my cakes and pastries and let me how do you like it . Thanks shahnaz

80. jo on June 6th, 2010 2:46 pm

I wanted to get a cake for my son and daughter in laws rehersal dinner something with a fireman my son” assit cheif ‘ some thing with coach or vera pocket books. My Daughter in law great shopper .You did the Carlos cream puff cake for my daughter and she love it. I would need this cake Aug. 27 2010 is it poss? for about 50 people

81. Brittany on June 12th, 2010 12:47 am

hey buddy i just wanna say u rock oh and i really really need your prices for the cakes u r awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would like the cake 2 have 3 floors or cakes or whatevs be blue and have silver stars all over it but it would go like this…
    1st floor thingy – HAPPY
    2nd floor thingy – BIRTHDAY
    3rd floor thingy – BRITTANY!

omg i luv all of you guys soooo much please e-mail me back!!!!!!!!!!! u r my heroe buddy!!! if it wasn’t 4 u, i would never have my dream job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

82. maria on June 15th, 2010 9:19 pm

Wow! Incredible pictures of the pastries! The tiered cakes are really awesome. I wish I could taste one of those chocolate pistachio biscotti right now!

83. Makali Gomez on June 22nd, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey,
    My lil sis is turnin 3 n i wnt 2 give her the best cake in the world. Her theme is Dora the explorer she loves boots n swiper diego all that stuff. The cake dnt have 2 be big it just needs 2 have dora on it and it wouldnt help if u made it light up or talk!! Please!!!!!!!!!! email me bk on how much the price would be!

TANK U- MAKALI OUT!!!!!!!!!

84. Amanda Melusky on June 23rd, 2010 8:06 pm

When is cannoli day?

85. NICKARUSSOLILLO on June 29th, 2010 7:32 am

DEARBUDYVASTLEIWANT@JOBATTHEBAKERYOFMYCITYOFNEWYORK
    ANDIWANNSEEHOWDOYOUMAKETHECAKESTHERESOWECANMAKETHEM
    OKLOVENICKARUSSOLILLO 6/29/2010

86. Kayci on July 5th, 2010 2:29 pm

I always watch your show and I wonder how you do it. I mean the detail in every cake. You have such a great imagination. I was watching the episode when you built the race car. And how about the one in disney world? That was sooo good. Your cakes look and most likley taste great.

87. Kayci on July 5th, 2010 2:30 pm

YOU HAVE SO MUCH IMAGINATION!!! I would never come up with the stuff you do. P.S I LOVE COOKIE MONSTER TOO!!!

88. ann on July 5th, 2010 8:06 pm

hi Buddy, Love your show, I am comming outin Nov 2010, I heard that you are moving, please say it isnt so.I am comming from Colorado, cant wait. to come and see you.

89. ann on July 5th, 2010 8:12 pm

My grandsons birthday is in January, and I would like to order an ice hockey cake for him, how soon in advance would I have to order it? I am comming to see you in Nov and in January.I am Italian and your family remines me of my family.

90. Denise Strong on July 13th, 2010 9:39 pm

Any chance I can get an Italian Creme Cake recipe? I need a great one so I thought I would try the best first. It’s for a very special couple getting married and they are on a budget so I thought I could surprise them with the cake. I hope you can help – I love your show and never miss a fight – er I mean a show (haha) keep baking and I will keep watching! Hope to hear from you guys soon.
    Thanks for your time.
    Denise Strong
    Louisville KY

91. Charles W. Curley on July 24th, 2010 5:38 pm

I need to contact the “Cake Boss” to see if he could make a cake of the Iwo Jima Statue for us Marines next year when our Company meetsfor the last time (we are all pushing 80 yrs and above). Our meeting will be at Quantico, VA.–date has not been finalized yet-it will be after our meeting this Sept. in Dayton, OH. All of us Marines were in Dog Companym, 2nd Bn., 7th Regiment, 1st Marine Division during the Korean War. Need information about price and can you handle the job?
    Semper Fi–Curley

92. Talia on July 25th, 2010 12:09 am

hey its me buddy and im 10 years old and before July 24th i would like you to make a ears pearsed cake and Wednesday i need it because me and my TWIN SISTER are getting our ears pearsed. make it please with earings of any kind. thank oh and we also love lost of funky colors and thank you. YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93. Vickie Armstrong on July 26th, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi Buddy! I love watcing your show,and all the cakes you and your crew makes just makes me want to start making cakes.I would love to try some of your cakes&cupcakes,and if there is anyway you could send me the price of a cake,and how I can go by ordering it.Will you let me know.

94. alicia pilotta on July 27th, 2010 11:16 am

I just told my boyfriend as soon as the weather gets alittle cooler we have to go to Carlos Bakery for the cake and cookies but also I would love to meet the sister Mary ! She makes the show!!

95. marisa on July 29th, 2010 5:41 pm

how much are your cakes?.

96. Sheila Christie on August 16th, 2010 7:54 pm

We are visiting NYC from Canada week of Nov 15-19th 2010. My 13 year old daughter… loves loves loves your show, and we want to take her to your shop as a surprise… do we need to make an appointment?. please let me know.
    thanks Sheila Christie

97. Will harrison on August 28th, 2010 2:32 pm

Dear Buddy the Cake Boss

Can you give me your recipe for your Cannolis and Choclate Cannolis? Ive been to your bakery in New Jersey while i was on a New York City vacation with my family. Me and my family loved your Cannolis when we went to your bakery and the Cannolis tasted so good. Email me at BuckeyeWill1993@aol.com for your and the bakerys Cannoli recipe.

98. Will harrison on August 28th, 2010 2:41 pm

Dear Buddy the Cake Boss and Carlos Bakery

Can you make a Ohio State Buckeyes Choclate Icecream cake and with choclate frosting on the top for my 18th Birthday on February 20th 2011? I would like it to be decorated with Ohio State stuff like Ohio State baseball and Football on the cake and i would like it delivered to my house on my birthday: 11471 Goodman Rd. Ashville Ohio.
    Ps: My brother Wyatt is a big fan of the Cake Boss and I am fan to.

Sincerley, Will Harrison

99. Will Harrison on August 28th, 2010 6:39 pm

Dear Buddy the Cake Boss and Carlos Bakery

I and my family really loved your Cannolis when i came to your bakery in July with my family while on our New York City Vacation.
    I would like you to make me a birthday cake for my 18th birthday on February 20th 2010. For my cake I would like an Ohio State Buckeyes Football and Baseball Choclate Ice cream cake with Choclate Iceing on the top. On the cake I would like decorations of Ohio State Baseball and Football on it. Can you also make 2 or 3 dozen each of Choclate Canollis and plain Canollis for me and my family because we loved that stuff? I would like all that delived to my house address on my Birthday: 11471 Goodman Rd. Ashville Ohio 43103. Email me back at BuckeyeWill1993@aol.com.

Sincerely, Will Harrison

PS: Me and my brother Wyatt are big fans of your TV show( The Cake Boss)!

100. Will Harrison on August 28th, 2010 6:47 pm

Dear Buddy the Cake Boss and Carlos Bakery

Actually my 18th Birthday is February 20th 2011 not 2010. Now you know

101. Mary Lembi on October 12th, 2010 8:17 pm

Dear Sir: I live now in Bend,Oregon. My husband was born in New York, City
    I saw the beautiful, salute you gave your Dad, on the television, and that cake
    that was your Dad’s favoirte, if anyone orders that cake, what would it cost?
    to feed 30 people. And what does it cost to send at cake by air mail. I believe
    it is a Cream Puff Cake.

Sincerely, Mrs. Mary Lembi
    Bend,OR 97702

102. kayla on November 1st, 2010 9:41 pm

Dear buddy i am going to come and see u tommorrow and i am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! i realr realy realy realy realy realy realy waaaaaant to meey u please i wacth your show every night. i love your sisters. mary lisa maddilinaand grace. i coming all mthe way from philladephia. im only 10 years old im the littiest biggiest fan.

sincerly ,kayla

103. Chandra on November 4th, 2010 11:42 am

Dear Buddy,
    I Have My Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party Coming Up In January 2011
    And I HAve To Say Im A Huge Fan Of Your Show And I Would Greaty Appriciate It If You Could Do the Honors In Making My Cake.
    I Love To Plan Ahead So I Decided To Write And Tell you About My Party I Have Browsed Your Website And I Saw That You Had A Great View Of Cakes
    But The One That Caught My eye Was The Maudigra Cake.That May Be The Theme Of My Party.
    But PLease Contac Me At My E-mail Because I Could Travel From North Carlina To New Jersey For The Cake.

104. brooke wagner on November 15th, 2010 8:07 pm

DEAR BUDDY

ever since i watched your show it has inspierd me to become some one who makes cakes it realy looks fun to me and i have watched all your shows so far and icant wait to become a cake maker i am only 9 years old and id realy like to make cakes when im older its like my dream and my sister likes to bake to and she is only 14 and for beginers she gets store cake mixses and decorates them. Id realy like to make cakes when im older.

105. mary on November 22nd, 2010 1:24 am

do you think you can open a bakery in hot springs ar. the only bakery here is walmart.

106. cakeboss on December 18th, 2010 11:19 am

I love cake boss. I watch the show every Monday. That is so cool that you were able to go to Carlo’s Bakery! ive always wanted to go. But i’m not old enough to drive yet so i cant go:( but i think there cakes are AMAZING. there so beautiful. i wish i could make cakes like that.
    Did you get to meet Buddy?

107. katherine on December 18th, 2010 9:49 pm

hi buddy my name is katherine and im 11yrs old and i love your t.v show i watch it all the time. when i grow up i want to be a baker just like you

108. Prin on December 27th, 2010 11:03 pm

Today, more than four hours i watched Carlos of Cake Boss. This was my first time watching the show with Carlos as host. I enjpyed the show. When I first saw Megan there was a feeling she would stay around. To see her turn on Pamela with Corina was a surprise. I saw the little gestures and under tone remarks made between Corina, Megan and Greg.

Pamela was a threat and sabortaged by Corina. Who would do anything to win. Megan was’nt injured as much as she pretended. I saw the entire sit-
    uation. Corina started by trying to make Pamela look like a villian. Pamela will be just excellent. She appears to have a focused work ethic. Corina used her as an escape goat to cover for manner displayed exhibiting her true inhibitions. First cake the trunk made to denote the first seven bad years in her marriage. Is this how you celebrate an anniversary (national TV)?

Corina threatening Brian with a knife. Also said, if she losted because of him; she knew his address and would get him. He left not wanting future drama with her. Shows like being made juicy for the viewers, however, some situations should be dealt with at that time. The men team was so loving and not making waves; I want to be the top man alone.

Sometimes, great individuals need to stand alone. I admired Pamela and
    knew she was aware of what was taking place, dealt with it peaceful and
    honestly. The customers and market is more than broad for her skills here in the USA and abroad. I know it was a pleasure for you having her on the
    cake show.

MUCH LOVE CAKE BOSS CARLOS.

Prin
    lovealways_etermal@yahoo.com

109. Prin on December 27th, 2010 11:15 pm

Buddy,

I am going to get the location and address for CARLOS BAKERY. italian food and pantries are my favorites. See you soon. Your team at CARLOS BAKERY are truly and asset to you. I saw this today as I watched the show.

Happy Holidays,

Prin
    l

110. Shirley Brown'Mosley on February 28th, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi I want buddy to make my brithday cake for me and April

111. thomas cook on March 6th, 2011 7:59 pm

hey buddy have u ever thought about west virginia we watch your show all the time even reruns my son would love a pokemon cake made by u let me know if its possible

112. ahunna on March 27th, 2011 1:37 pm

hi my name is ahunna and i am 9 going on to10 im having a birthday party and im having only 6people and i need a cake and the cake is going to be like a hawinn theme and i want like a beach house and like cocanut treer showsand stuff but the problem is is that i live in north carolina and the party is only on apr9 at 3:oopm and so please try to star on it and hope it looks great oh and on the cake i want me sitting on the beach and i lovo love love love love your show so much
    love ahunna
    xoxoxoxoxox

113. Cynthia Lee on March 31st, 2011 7:21 pm

I love your show, and would like to order a cake from your bakery for my great nephews birthday. He’s turning 1yrs old in June. I live in Baltimore City, can you text me cake prices and ideas of cakes for a little boy. He should have atleast 75 people at his party. I am a Culinary student so I am open for suggestions. Tell Buddy a nd the gang hello. Love to eat some of CARLOS CAKEfrom Cake Boss.

114. Wendi on April 3rd, 2011 4:52 pm

It is Sunday in Austin, Tx and my daughrter and I are watching your show together as usual. I get this great idea! Let’s order Daddy Carlos’ cannoli for his birthday! I check out your website..So close, the picture looks amazing. I want 1/2 dozen in each chocolate and original. Oh wait..ya’ll don’t deliver!! COME ON! Share the wealth! Love Hoboken, but the odds are that we can get there any time soon is 0 – none! We love your show and would definitely place orders from time to time for special occasions! God Bless and thanks for a great show~ Ya’ll are a great entertaining, talented familia!!!

115. Jocelyn on April 5th, 2011 2:00 pm

How much do you charge for the cakes ?
    I’m planning to get my daughter her birthday made by you ,
    I have seen you show & your amazing !!
    So I was wondering ? But I live in long island :(

116. John Eduardo on May 8th, 2011 1:38 am

I wish I could meet Buddy Valasto,guys this is not Buddy,so stop telling make a cake,,I’m Cake Boss biggest fan,and I really want to meet Buddy but the price is too high,so I don’t have alot of money,I wish i was rich and I can told him to make a birthday cake for my mom,I visit he’s website and the cakes was so great,I wish Carlo’s Bakery have more hundred years,heard that the yhave a new bakery and I see it in the episode,men in the future Carlo’s Bakery would be very huge like a mall,,,

117. patricia lockwood on May 19th, 2011 9:30 pm

love watching your cake show.wonderful team,specialty when mom gets after you. the cakes are something else. i get any where near your bakery, will stop in for some desserts. also like your cooking show,congrat’s on new baby . wish you had a bakery here in orlando,fla. the best be with you all. p lockwood 5/19 2011

118. amber on June 7th, 2011 8:41 pm

DEAR BUDDY I LOVE YOUR SHOW I LOVE HOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WORK SO HARD EVERY DAY ON MAKEING CAKES AND STUFF I LIVE IN TUCSON AZ IM IN A WHEEL CHAIR LIVE IN A NURSING HOME WHAT GETS ME BY IS WATCHING YOUR SHOW

P.S LOVE THE CREAM PUFFS
    LOVE AMBER REYES
    REYESAMBER89@YAHOO.COM

119. Salvatore Mauriello on June 13th, 2011 2:35 pm

Buddy and la Familia,

For our 2nd anniversary, my wife and I are taking a trip to your bakery on June 21st from our home in Hagerstown, Maryland. We have followed your show since its debute and thought that it would be awesome to come visit and finally taste all the wonderful things we see on TV. I would like to suprise my wife with a small round anniversary cake. I looked around the website, but didnt see anything availible. How can I go about placing an order? Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

120. Debbie Teel on June 28th, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Buddy and family, My husband and I visited your bakery on June26, I got a picture with your sister Lisa. She was so friendly. I bought several items and shirts. Those red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing are to die for. Keep up the great work and we love watching you all on tv. God Bless You All.